The updated version 1.1.0 adds the new »Download as ePub« feature, upgrades kirbyBOOK to Kirby CMS 2.2 and contains various small fixes.
- ePub download: Let your readers download a copy of your publication in the well-proven ePub format by simply enabling a checkbox in the site options. Everything will be handled for you.
- Faster browsing experience: With the help of a little PJAX magic browsing a publication powered by kirbyBOOK is faster then ever before.
- Improved media embedding: A new and improved way of adding mutimedia objects like Vimeo and YouTube videos, tweets, vines, etc. to your content makes this feature a lot quicker and more powerful.
- Kirby 2.2: Take advantage of the new features Kirby 2.2 brings. This includes the completly rewritten Panel which makes managing your content even more easy.
Additional changes and bugfixes
- Choose to exclude the Introduction page from the chapter/article numbering
- Use keyboard arrows to navigate between pages
- Make a backup of your old
- Replace all old files and folders (except your
/contentdirectory) with the new ones from the download.
- From the Panel:
- Update your »Site Options« by filling in the new »ePub Metadata« section.
- Walk through all your chapters/articles and resave them.
Please note: this list contains files and folders that may only be included in the Developer Edition of kirbyBOOK.