The updated version 1.1.0 adds the new »Download as ePub« feature, upgrades kirbyBOOK to Kirby CMS 2.2 and contains various small fixes.
- ePub download: Let your readers download a copy of your publication in the well-proven ePub format by simply enabling a checkbox in the site options. Everything will be handled for you.
- Faster browsing experience: With the help of a little PJAX magic browsing a publication powered by kirbyBOOK is faster then ever before.
- Improved media embedding: A new and improved way of adding mutimedia objects like Vimeo and YouTube videos, tweets, vines, etc. to your content makes this feature a lot quicker and more powerful.
- Kirby 2.2: Take advantage of the new features Kirby 2.2 brings. This includes the completly rewritten Panel which makes managing your content even more easy.
Additional changes and bugfixes
- Choose to exclude the Introduction page from the chapter/article numbering
- Use keyboard arrows to navigate between pages
- Make a backup of your old
- Replace all old files and folders (except your
/contentdirectory) with the new ones from the download.
- From the Panel:
- Update your »Site Options« by filling in the new »ePub Metadata« section.
- Walk through all your chapters/articles and resave them.
M assets/css/main.min.css M assets/css/main.min.css.map M assets/css/panel.min.css.map D assets/js-source/components/core.js M assets/js-source/components/dropdown.js A assets/js-source/components/navigation.js A assets/js-source/components/oembed.js A assets/js-source/components/platform.js A assets/js-source/components/print.js M assets/js-source/components/sidebar.js M assets/js-source/components/theme.js D assets/js-source/jquery-2.1.4.js M assets/js-source/main.js D assets/js/jquery-2.1.4.min.js D assets/js/jquery-2.1.4.min.js.map M assets/js/main.min.js D assets/js/main.min.js.map M assets/scss/_trumps.fontawesome.scss A assets/scss/_trumps.nprogress.scss M assets/scss/main.scss M bower.json M composer.json M composer.lock M gulpfile.js M kirby M package.json M panel D site/blueprints/article.php A site/blueprints/article.yml D site/blueprints/chapter.php A site/blueprints/chapter.yml D site/blueprints/error.php A site/blueprints/error.yml D site/blueprints/home.php A site/blueprints/home.yml D site/blueprints/include.php A site/blueprints/include.yml D site/blueprints/includes.php A site/blueprints/includes.yml D site/blueprints/printable.php A site/blueprints/printable.yml D site/blueprints/replacements.php A site/blueprints/replacements.yml D site/blueprints/site.php A site/blueprints/site.yml D site/blueprints/sitemap.php A site/blueprints/sitemap.yml M site/config/config.php M site/fields/color M site/fields/markdown M site/fields/selector M site/languages/de.php M site/languages/en.php M site/models/base.php M site/models/printable.php A site/plugins/epub-exporter/epub-exporter.php M site/plugins/helpers/helpers.php A site/plugins/hooks/hooks.php D site/plugins/oembed/oembed.php M site/plugins/theme/theme.php M site/snippets/book.php M site/snippets/book/header.php M site/snippets/book/page.php M site/snippets/book/print.php M site/snippets/footer.php M site/snippets/header.php M site/snippets/navigation/item.php A site/tags/embed.php A tasks/css.js A tasks/js.js M vendor
Please note: this list contains files and folders that may only be included in the Developer Edition of kirbyBOOK.